At Tasmanian Botanics, we are committed to ensuring the highest pharmaceutical standards for all our medicines, including:
- GMP-compliance certification from Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- EU-GMP through the Mutual Recognition Agreement between Australia and the European Union
- All analytical product testing conducted by TGA approved GMP laboratories providing independent compliance certification
- Testing ensures no pesticides, heavy metals, foreign matter, ochratoxins or aflatoxins in any of our products
- Microbial limits meet strict medical standards / all flower products produced meet the European Pharmacopoeia specification
- Our extensive stability program guarantees the purity and safety of our products for the duration of the stated shelf life
- Our cannabis exceeds the global standard of Good Agricultural Collection Practices (GACP).
We offer a guaranteed commitment to sustainable practices and to our corporate and social responsibilities. And, of course, to the patient, we offer a guaranteed commitment to provide more affordable and more effective products of the highest quality and safety.